Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Formal, Easter, and FFT

The weeks go by so fast lately. I feel like I just weighed in last week and then I just had to do it again. I guess that's a good thing though otherwise this might feel like it is taking forever. Oh wait. It DOES feel like that.



Loss: 0
Gain: 1.8 lbs.
Total loss: 60 lbs.

So as you can see, I apparently didn't have an awesome week. I still got all my exercise in and my water every day but Saturday and Sunday weren't awesome as far as calorie counting. Especially with candy or sweets I've noticed my body definitely reacts strongly when I go out of my normal routine. I won't lie, I'm pretty bummed about the weight gain. Hopefully I can pick myself back up and have a better week this week. I'm not giving up yet.

Saturday was really fun for The Husband and I. We got to go to the BYU Traditions Ball. We dressed up all fancy, went to dinner and then spent the evening dancing. It was so fun. The Husband and I both took some ballroom dance classes while we were attending BYU and it was awesome to get to break out those moves again. I thoroughly enjoy having a husband who likes to dance with me.


Sunday was Easter, of course. My mom and step-dad were able to make a quick trip up from St. George to spend the holiday with us and my siblings. We all got together for dinner at a park and enjoyed the beautiful weather. And we of course enjoyed lots of junk food. Thus my not awesome weigh-in. It is so hard for me to stay on track with calories and food when I'm around my family. It's not anything they do, I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself. But somehow when we're together I end up eating so much more junk than I plan on. Habit maybe? Besides that it was great to spend time with all of them. I also loved getting the girls all dressed up in their Easter dresses. Too cute for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to get feedback from you on posts and answer any questions. Basically, talk to me, I'm cool.