Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Starting Again

I'm ready. I have really taken these past 3 weeks to rebel against the things I've taught myself to be good at in the past year (exercising and eating well). I ate absolutely horribly and exercised twice a week if that. And I kinda loved it and hated it all at the same time.

That first week or so after I stopped weighing in I went down to St. George to spend time with my mom and I went running once in the 5 days I was there. It honestly felt so good to know that I didn't have to run or exercise to lose weight because I wasn't weighing in. I only had to exercise if I wanted to. Plus I got to spend time with my mom shopping and letting her spend time with my girls. Wonderful.

Then we bought a house! Holy stressful and exciting all at the same time. So being able to take time to do other things and not having exercising be my number one priority was definitely needed.

With all of that being said...I'm ready to get back to feeling good about my body. Not necessarily about how my body looks (that will come too) but about how I feel in my body. I want to feel strong and capable. I want to be in shape. And I want to reach the goals that I set for myself. I know I can do it.

So here goes!


I previously weighed in at 172.8 and I weighed in last night at 172.8! So not gaining any weight these past 3 weeks is great. No damage there to fix. So now I can truly focus on getting to goal weight and size.

Goals:
Exercise 5 times a week
Lift weights 3 times a week
1500 calories a day
70 oz of water a day

Let's do this!

1 comment:

  1. I'm joining you in that! I REALLY need to get back to exercising, regardless of these darn sore hips! You keep me motivated. And congrats on your new house! Being a homeowner is a different challenge than renting, but so much more rewarding!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to get feedback from you on posts and answer any questions. Basically, talk to me, I'm cool.