Tuesday, July 30, 2013

FFT and the crazy life

It is an official weigh-in day! And I'm actually writing about it! I don't know if lately I've been too busy or if I've just been ashamed to write about my weigh-ins but I'm doing it this time! Last week I weighed in at 171.6 and today I weighed in at 171.4! Woo! That's a loss of .2 lbs thank you. Haha, I'm really just happy I didn't gain weight this week. I've got to get my food intake back in check if I'm ever going to actually reach the goals I have set for myself.

My life/schedule is absolutely crazy lately and there are days when I find it difficult to get everything into one day that I need to. A general day lately looks like this:

8:00 AM Girls wake up (this is much earlier than usual for them and I'm not liking this new trend. Not a morning person here.)
8-9 Girls breakfast, dressed, etc
11:00 AM Swim lessons for jayde
12:00 PM lunch
1:00 PM Nap time for Harper
1-4 Play with Jayde, catch up around the house
5:00 PM kiss The Husband on the way out the door and SPEED to the gym or run in our neighborhood
6:00 PM Shower
6:15 PM shove dinner in my face
6:30 PM Leave the house and SPEED to rehearsal
10:30 PM get home, chill and go to bed.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Needless to say I'm super tired and I miss The Husband a lot. I thoroughly enjoy theatre and I love the friends I've made this is show but sometimes it's hard to be gone so much. It's also taxing on my work out time. If The Husband gets home a little late for some reason I won't have time to go to the gym, and if it's way too hot I can't run outside. its hard to make sure I'm doing all the things I need to in order to begin this last portion of my weight loss.

If nothing else, this show is over in just a few weeks and life will go back to normal, right?

2 comments:

  1. Wait are you in Millie too? I am proud of you and all your hard work. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait are you in Millie too? I am proud of you and all your hard work. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to get feedback from you on posts and answer any questions. Basically, talk to me, I'm cool.